Thursday, May 28, 2015

Helping Little Ones with The Rosary


May 5, 2015
In honor of Mary's Month I wanted to share a quick little visual aid I put together to help my young kids focus on the Rosary a little better. I know for myself it is hard to stay focused on the Rosary. My mind is easily distracted. I like to look at images of each mystery as I pray. Most of our Rosary booklets have at least a thumbnail picture of each. I figured if it helps me it may help the kids, so I took this poster and created a little flip booklet with it.

Here is how I did it:

I began with this poster and cut out each image





Then I ran them through my laminator





Once laminated I cut again and punched a hole in the top left corner of each square. Then put them in order onto a book ring.

Here is the finished product

The girls love using this whenever we pray a Rosary! The whole project took about 2 hours. I did it one Sunday afternoon while watching some Waltons episodes!

Don't forget about these roses I mentioned last year! They are so helpful for little ones!

Blessings to you,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment